Monday, March 7, 2011

Men Singing

We have been doing a lot of musical arranging lately. I think for both of us it has provided an enjoyable creative release and we've been learning a lot as we experiment on our patient and long-suffering musical friends. 
The only performance we've managed to record yet is this one by Curmudgeon. It is his own arrangement of "As I Survey the Wondrous Cross" which he and 3 friends sang in church last week. It was really lovely so I'm glad we were able to get a nice recording to share with you!

As I Survey the Wondrous Cross (click the link to go to the audio stream)

If any of you would be interested in getting a copy of the sheet music just let us know. We'd be glad to email you a copy (maybe you'd like to try it out yourself!).

3 comments:

  1. I just tried the link in Safari and the streaming didn't work but the option to download is still there. If you just want to stream try using Chrome or Firefox. The media player works fine in both those browsers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The download was just fine, I really enjoyed it. Good job Nate!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! What a beautiful piece! I loved that it was acapella!

    ReplyDelete