Wednesday, April 4, 2012

I was recording a couple of songs for a voice student this morning when Happy came into my room to investigate. He was taken with the microphone and wanted to do a little recording of his own:


For those of you unfamiliar with what kind of tv attracts 3-year-olds, this is the theme to Bob the Builder. If you're having trouble understanding what he's singing, don't worry. Most of the song is listing the names of all the characters so if it just sounds like babbling, that's because that's what it is :)
and our family's favorite tune.

(these players run on quicktime. If the players don't appear to be coming up, check the permissions on your browser, you may have to allow quicktime somewhere. Don't ask me for more details than that...on chrome it just shows up at the top of the browser window. Good luck with that)

2 comments:

  1. I love it!!! I smiled through the whole thing, and of course I understood every word and am totally impressed! I am also jealous that he is singing, the most I can get from Bug is the na na's from Muppet's (manamana) and the la la's from crocodile rock (elton john).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Makes me want to get in the car and drive.

    ReplyDelete